Man page for apt-get pcmanfm Command
This tutorial shows the man page for man pcmanfm in linux.
Open terminal with 'su' access and type the command as shown below:
Result of the Command Execution shown below:
PCManFM(1) User Manuals PCManFM(1)
PCManFM A gtk2 based file manager for X Window.
This manual page documents briefly the PCManFM file manager. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution (but may be used by others),
because the original program does not have a manual page.
PCManFM ,PCMan File Manager, is an extremly fast and lightweight file manager which features tabbed browsing and user friendly interface. Features:
* Extremly fast and lightweight
* Can be started in one second on normal machine
* Tabbed browsing (Similiar to Firefox)
* Drag & Drop support
* Files can be dragged among tabs
* Load large directories in reasonable time
* File association support (Default application)
* Basic thumbnail support
* Bookmarks support
* Handles non UTF 8 encoded filenames correctly
* Provide icon view and detailed list view
* Standard compliant (Follows FreeDesktop.org)
* Clean and user friendly interface (GTK+ 2)
~/.gtk bookmarks : stores your bookmarks.
~/.config/pcmanfm/main : stores your preferences.
~/.config/pcmanfm/main.lxde : stores your preferences when running a LXDE session.
~/.config/pcmanfm/main.lubuntu : stores your preferences when running a Lubuntu session.
~/.local/share/applications/mimeinfo.cache : stores your mime infomations.
This manual page was written by Tetralet
for the Debian GNU/Linux system.
Linux February 2006 PCManFM(1)